Our customer satisfaction is important to us. If your unlock code was not successful you can apply to get a full refund.
According to our refund policy, we cannot provide refunds if:
- You placed an order to unlock your phone, but your phone is reported as lost/stolen/unpaid bill or Blacklisted.
- You provided invalid or incorrect information at the moment of purchase.
- If your phone is not asking for an unlock code (we have a warning message in our check out page saying that you should only purchase an unlock code if you are sure that your phone requires an unlock code).
- Orders ‘in process’ cannot be canceled or refunded.
- If your IMEI number was incorrect or invalid.
- If your phone has no tries left to insert an unlock code (hard locked).
- If you ordered by mistake the incorrect service.
- If your phone is from a CDMA carrier and you cannot insert an unlock code.
- If your phone was unlocked successfully, but you cannot use it with a CDMA carrier (unlocked phones are only supported with GSM sim cards).
- If you ordered by mistake.
- If the phone is hardlocked, meaning an incorrect unlock was previously used in an attempt to unlock the phone.
- No video evidence is provided in which the code did not work.
- Delivery of the unlock code exceeded our stated average turnaround time. In most instances we are very accurate or even faster with the turnaround times, however there may be contingencies in which causes a delay.
- You placed and order for something else specified in selection panel (ex. buying an unlock code for Verizon when it clearly specifies the code is only for AT&T and T-mobile).
According to our refund policy, we can only provide you a full refund if:
- The unlock code you received appears to be incorrect (only applies if the information you provided is 100% correct such as IMEI, brand, country, carrier and product).
- We are unable to generate an unlock code.
- If your payment was duplicated by system mistake.
HOW TO APPLY FOR A REFUND:
You can apply for a full refund by sending us a short video.
The video must contain 3 things.
1. Show the IMEI number of your phone.
2. Enter the unlock code.
3. Show the error "Unsuccessful unlock"
This short video is required to report your problem and you will receive a refund for the full amount you paid.
When you are done recording your video, you can upload it to Dropbox or YouTube and send us the link to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will provide you a full refund immediately.
Your video should look like this: http://youtu.be/iszClcZspug