Terms & Conditions
PayPal is an authorized reseller of services from Unlock Panda. UNLOCKPANDA may appear on your card statement.
Some banks and credit or debit card issuers may charge you an international processing fee. This international service fee is controlled and charged by your bank, or card issuer not by Unlock Panda. Note that it might a couple of business days for the refund to appear in your account.
If we can't generate your unlock, you will receive a 100% refund immediately.
Video proof will be required in any case the unlock is not working. The video must contain the following:
1. Show the sim card you are using.
2. Show the IMEI number.
3. Enter the unlock code we sent you.
4. Show the error message.
For iPhone or phones with UnlockApp, omit step 3 as you do not receive an unlock code.
No refunds will be given if:
1. You provided the wrong IMEI number and an unlock code has been generated
2. The phone is hardlocked, meaning you attempted to unlock your phone before and has no more tries.
3. No video proof is provided in which the code did not work
4. Your order is delayed. In most cases we will complete your order faster than our delivery time. However, there are situations outside of our control that may cause delays.
5. Your phone was successfully unlocked but the SIM card you wish to use is not compatible with your phone. It is the client's responsibility to make sure your phone will be compatible with the SIM card and network you are trying use.
6. You do not wish to unlock your phone anymore or you unlocked it somewhere else.
7. The phone was already unlocked.
8. Your phone is not GSM, it's the clients responsibility to have verified this.
9. Your phone is blocked or blacklisted (reported as lost or stolen, unpaid bill, contract issues, etc.).
10. You placed and order for something else specified in order form (ex. buying an unlock code for Verizon when it clearly specifies the code is only for AT&T)
11. Six months have passed since your order was completed.